Occurrent 0.14.9 is now available. It’s a small release that contains the following changes:
- Upgraded Kotlin from 1.7.10 to 1.7.20
- Upgraded cloudevents from 2.3.0 to 2.4.0
- Upgraded Spring Boot from 2.7.3 to 2.7.5
- Changed toString() on StreamVersionWriteCondition when condition is null from “any stream version” to “any”
- Fixed a bug in SpringMongoEventStore when several writes happened in parallel to the same stream and write condition was “any”. This could result in a WriteConditionNotFulfilledException since the underlying MongoDB transaction failed. Now, after the fix, the events are stored as indented.